My camera is FULL of pictures of Kale - who happens to be the world's most difficult subject for a photographer. Don't get me wrong - he's cute and the camera loves him - but Kale refuses to look at the camera 99% of the time. The other 1% he "smiles." If you haven't seen his smile - it's a treat. Check out the second photo here for a lovely example.
We also fail at taking pictures with the three of us together. I remember reading a blog once where the family took a picture together every Sunday. Genius! Why aren't we doing this?!
So on Sunday we were at a park and it was kind of cloudy (which is perfect for taking pictures!) and there was an old barn that made a perfect back drop and - voila! Pictures of the three of us....just not together (baby steps, people, baby steps).